Hola, this is simply a blog of stories and photos of my time in Madrid. Not very original but not intended to be. I'm a Lafayette College student studying through Saint Louis University in Madrid, Spain.
I have a few stories under my belt already and I've only been here 3 days so this might actually turn out to be interesting. One thing I'll promise myself is to not tell stories in a dull way and to attempt to tell them in ways that you haven't heard stories before. Being an engineering major its not really my game to write fluff and describe every little detail. But also being a very odd character sometimes I might just focus in on inconsequential details and rant about the pointless. Also I'm known to argue about the agreed upon.
My own personal philosophy is some form of Hegelian. I believe conflict breeds change and change is mostly good and very necessary for society. Society is an organism and it must breathe. I suppose politically its healthy to swing from party to party. Socially its seems healthy to rebel against our parents whether they are conservative or they are wild partiers it seems to be best to go in the other direction. just a thought of mine.
What actually matters is that my parents seem to be pretty conservative so I'll be running in the other direction, always ready to adventure and party as far as my money gets me. Unfortunately my parents were also humanities majors in college which means I ran in the other dirrection into a brick wall called engineering. I love it but its no cake walk (walking on top of cake?) so the partying gets held back by studying. Let's see how it'll all turn out.
welcome to a brief glimpse into my trip to Spain, my excursions across Europe, and my way of thinking about things.
Sincerely,
Brendan Hodgens...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario